HEALTH & HYGIENE
As we reopen, the promise to our guests is to deliver our renowned authentic and highly personal experiences while balancing the critical health and safety issues surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. We are pleased to share that The Siam and our Opium Spa & Wellbeing have both been audited and awarded SHA certification by Thailand’s Ministry of Health and Tourism Authority of Thailand. This confirms our compliance with the necessary levels of care to ensure safety of our guests and our team.
Please please find our Health and Hygiene Protocols below and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions; email@example.com.
Enhanced Safety & Cleanliness
The health and safety of The Siam’s team members and our guests remains a top priority. As we approach our reopening, we are also pleased to confirm that we have already put measures in place and have received official and independent SHA certification. We also continue to closely monitor the most current guidelines from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organisation, as well as the local health authorities. The safety and wellbeing of our guests, team members, partners, and communities is of paramount importance. In addition to comprehensive list required by SHA, these are just some highlights below:
Arrival & Departure
- Pre-registration invitation via email for express check-in upon arrival
- Temperature check before guest enters the property
- Luggage disinfection procedures
- Guest can request preference for level of interaction with our team during their stay
- Complimentary The Siam Care Kit
- Express departure procedure completed from room
- Portier Mobile to reach out to Butler for those preferring reduced personal contact
- Hotel and compendium information provided on guest room television – reduction of printed collateral in rooms
- Due to size of The Siam, already exclusive and limited number of guests. Highly personal
- Ability to use various areas around the hotel for private and exclusive dining
- All areas provide suitable socially distanced seating
- Pre-appointment for Gym & Spa to limit number of guests and ensure cleanliness
- Private long-tail boat or tuk-tuk for transportation with prior reservation
- The Siam team members will use appropriate PPE including face masks depending on area of operation.
- Sanitiser stations at high-touch point areas